Why Pay Tel Communications?
We are an inmate telephone company based in Greensboro, NC providing correctional phone systems and other innovative technology to confinement facilities across the United States. We are committed to diligently serving our facilities as well as the inmates and their families and friends. We pride ourselves on our 31-year history of ethical business practices, unmatched customer service and technical support, and cutting-edge technology.
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com.
Senior .NET Developer
Senior level position responsible for the development of Windows/Linux based application working closely with the department manager to ensure our core objectives are met while exceeding customer expectations. Ideal candidate must adhere to best-practices and clean code when writing software while documenting new code and applications. The position will work with the team to ensure accuracy and completeness of documentation; writes unit tests for code where appropriate; ensure code functions as expected; perform integration testing/function testing where possible. Experience should include 5-7 years of software development and working knowledge of .NET applications and web development utilizing Microsoft tools, such as, C#, C/C++, ASP NET, SQL and other software programs.
Health and Wellness
- Multiple health insurance plan options plus dental and vision coverage
- On-site fitness center with Fitness and Wellness Coach; gym membership expenses covered for those employees not based in Greensboro, NC
- Free annual on-site health assessments
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Basic life, short term and long term disability coverage as well as voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Employee referral program provides a cash bonus for helping Pay Tel identify and hire talented people
- Year-end profit sharing bonus
Training and Development
- On-site and web-based training courses offered throughout the year on various topics
- Reimbursement for professional designations, certifications, and other job-related training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Minimum of 80 hours of vacation time per year plus a buy-back program for unused hours
- Additional days earned with tenure
- Six paid personal days per year
- Seven annual holidays
Social and Community
- Holiday parties
- Potluck theme lunches
- Food truck lunches
- Family-inclusive events such as movie nights and baseball games
- Volunteering and fundraising opportunities