Frequently Asked Questions


How do I request a refund?

A customer is entitled to a refund for any unused funds remaining at the time the account is closed. A written request for a refund must indicate that a customer desires to close his or her account. Please include your name, address and phone number with area code, PIN, and your method of payment.

Refunds will be made in the same manner as we received your payments. Example: Credit Card or Debit Card payments will be credited back to your card; PayNearMe, Western Union®, MoneyGram® and any payments received through the mail will be refunded by a Pay Tel check.

All refund requests must be submitted in writing.

Online Request Refund Form

Download Printable Request Refund Form

Please send your written request for refunds to: 

Pay Tel Communications, Inc.
Attn: Refund Request
PO Box 19290
Greensboro , NC 27419

 Refunds are processed within ten to fifteen business days. There is never a charge for a refund.