Calls may be disconnected if any of the following activities occur during a call.
- Stop talking without hanging up.
- Attempts to make a 3-way call.
- Attempt to answer Call Waiting.
- Attempt to put a call on hold.
- Attempt to transfer a call.
- Use of a cordless phone (static).
- Use of a wireless phone (dropped cell tower or static).
NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR CALLS THAT ARE DISCONNECTED BECAUSE OF ONE OF THE ABOVE ACTIVITIES.
- If you are currently using a cell phone to receive calls and have had problems with calls dropping, please check your land-line number to verify you are having the same problem. If the problem exists with your land-line, please contact us for assistance. Please include your number, the date and approximate time of the calls where there was a problem. We will investigate including listening to available recordings of calls.
- If a problem is confirmed with calls to a regular phone land-line, you will be notified by email or phone and a credit will be issued to your account.
- Pay Tel does not accept responsibility for dropped wireless phone calls and does not provide credits for dropped calls to wireless phones.