What is the most economical way to open an account quickly?

How can I check my account balance?

How do I unblock a number?

Will I get an account statement?

How do I check my account statements?

What if I forgot my PIN?

Why is account balance information on the Automated Customer Service Phone System and the “My Account” page on the Web not real time?

Does Pay Tel have a way for customers to avoid interruptions in service by authorizing additional automatic payments?

Can I access an account on the website when it was opened over the phone on the Payment Hotline?

How does Pay Tel notify customers when an account balance is low?

Will I get credit for dropped calls?

How do I request a refund?

How do I receive funds that are left on an account after six months?



A customer is entitled to a refund for any funds that are not used at the time the account is closed. A written request for refund shall indicate that a customer desires to close his or her account. Please include your name, address and phone number with area code, Personal Identification Number, and your method of payment.

Refunds will be made in the same manner as we received your payments. Example: Credit Card or Check/Debit Card payments will be credited back to your card; Western Union, MoneyGram and any payments received through the mail will be refunded by a PAY-TEL check.

All refund request must be submitted in writing.

Please send your written request for refunds to:


PAY-TEL Communications, Inc.
Att: Refund Request
PO Box 19290
Greensboro , NC 27419

Online Form

Click Here For A Refund Request Form.



Refund Request

Refunds are processed within ten to fifteen business days.

There is never a charge for a refund.

For information on how to receive your funds that are left on an account after six months, please see our Inactive Prepaid Account Policy by clicking here.


© 2011 Pay-Tel Communications, Inc., Greensboro, NC 27419 | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use